Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Vance Romance

Vance Romance is another asshole I had to work with. This creepy little bastard had more bizzare character flaws than any one man should have. When someone first meets the man thier first impression might be: this pot-bellied troll is trying way to hard to look and act like his is still in highschool. Vance Romance is still searching for an identity. Speaking of searching for an identity....this blog is still searching for an identity.....

I used to think we were buddies. He knew some of the same people I did...or so he told me. It's too bad I read people very well and it was only a matter of days before I realized he was a compulsive liar...and a premature ejaculator.

For the record I figured out he was a liar on my own. I found out he was a premature ejaculator after Vance Romance had told me that he "hooked up" with several of the female faculty members at the school we worked at. Vance had spun some yarns about a woman (who shall remain nameless) and him being an item. What Vance Romance didn't count on was that woman and I becoming close buddies.
To make a long short SHORT! One night Vance Romance took advantage of a woman who had too much to drink. Vance attempted to put a condon on that was too large for his thumb sized member and it fell off. And when it fell off....well that was it. Vance Romance spent the next 23 minutes in the girl bathroom.
You can read the whole story in my up coming future best seller Salmonella for the Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment