Monday, September 28, 2009

Vance Romance is a funny guy

After I was made aware that Vance Romance was one to tell little white lies about girls he had "hooked up" with and the fact that his miniscule male memebr would go off if it hit a strong breeze suddenly everything the guy said becuase funny. He had me laughing so much he started to think he was a funny guy. He wasn't at all which made it even funnier. For the record I don't think being a premature ejaculator is funny!

The first time it happened was right after a phone call from a grumpy parent.
He said, "That didn't take long." and I burst out laughing.

And it happened more and more. After a multimedia presentation for the highschool we were wlkaing back to the classroom and he commented, "That was pretty cool, but it was over before I knew it."

Later we had a little contest with our class to see who could finish a word search from the news paper. The little bastard cheated! But I burst ut laughing when he shouted, "I'm DONE!"

Things like this would happen dailey. He started to think it was him! He was funny. He cam ein to school a few weeks later to brag that he met a gilr on myspace.
"Yeah, I had her cracking up. I told her I was funny. Girl really like a sense of humor."

I didn't have the hear to say it, but I was thinking YOU ASSHOLE! the only time yu get us to laugh is when you comment about something not taking long or being finished with something.

There was another time I couldn't figure out something with our computer in the classroom. I asked him to help me. He sat down fixed it right away and said, "That didn't even take me a minute." And again I laughed my ass off.

He'd often take breaks each period go walk around the building. and as he'd leave he'd always say, "don't worry I won't be long."

There will be plenty more in my up coming best selling book Salmonella For The Soul

I started to jot down the things he'd say almost daily that got me to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment