Sunday, September 20, 2009

Another Ms. Crap Story.

Ms. Crap as I have reported before is a liar, and a back stabber, and as an individual she is just a piece of shit. She suffers from UGS (Ugly Girls Syndrome)

She really has nothing going for her. She's ugly. She's stuck in a deadend job. She's such a shithead that every other school district in the area thinks she's worthless. I think the only cure for the headache she has is a 12 gauge Tylenol.

Anyway. Ms. Crap likes to talk about how she notices other men checking her out or undressing her with there eyes. I bleieve these men, if they are looking at her, are looking at her the same way they'd look at a car accident.

Once after a particularly heated meeting with a parent Ms. Crap and I were debriefing and making some notes. Ms. Crap suddenly swithced topics and reported that it was hard for her to concentrate with the father of the student we were meeting about staring at her tits. Her exact words were, "It was hard for me to think with Mr. G----- staring at my tits."

In addtition to having a hideous face her body was...unique...I think it might be the only one of its kind. To describe her physique would that days....maybe tomorrow.

On with my story. The meeting was a wash, nothing got accomplished. We sat to discuss what our next move would be and she wanted to talk about the father looking at her. I guaran-damn-tee the dad wasn't...she was quite pleased with her story and sited several instances where she noticed the fathre looking at her mishapen tits. In an act of despreation I put my head down on the table where we weer sitting. Apparently I offended her by putting my head down.

In a huff Ms. Crap turned quickly, spun in her chair and bent over to pick up her purse. When she bent over.........she farted.

Do you know how uncomfortable it is to be alone with a very ugly woman,who suffers from UGS, who is talking about how a man was checking her out, when you know it's not even remotely true...and then the pig turns too fast in her seat and farts right infront of you like a frickin farm animal?

Terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment