Thursday, September 17, 2009

A request for Vance Romance

I had a request for a new Vance Romance story today.
Vance Romance had this habit of claiming to have "hooked up" with girls. When we worked together it was in a highschool. There were a dozen or so women about our age that were teachers there. Vance had told me on more than one occasion that he "hooked up" with five of them. After sometime he recanted and told me that there were rumors about him and one of the women but he definitley hooked up with the other 4.
One of these women was a bitch. A real bitch! She was never happy. She always had a nasty comment for someone or about someone. I was always coordial to her and I even joked around with her sometimes. She never joked back but I already told you, she's a bitch.
One day after school I needed a key to open a door. I had a key but didn't have it on me. I asked Vance to ask this woman if we could use her key. Vance was a worthless individual nas immediately asked another man. I'll call this man Dick...because he's a dick.
And ofcourse Dick refuses and said, "I just heard him ask you. You can't walk over there.
Vance started to act sheepish and embarassed. " I don't want to talk to her."
I was holding some heavy boxes waiting for someone to get the key to open the FN door and I said. "Dick could you just get the key"
Right away Dick fires back at Vance, "What is there something there...or should I ask was there something there?"
Vance plainly stated back, "There used to be."
That was all Dick need to hear. He marched right over to the woman. "Hey, Ms. Snapperhead...I came over here to ask to borrow your key because Vance was afraid to."
I didn't laugh because I was holding heavy boxes. But, Vance turned to me and whispered, "What an asshole."
Ms. Snapperhead wouldn't cough up the key, but she offered to open the door. As she and Dick walked towards us Dick started to tease her about Vance. I didn't hear the first thing he said, but I did hear her say, "WHAT!"
Dick continued on, "Come on Vance is a good guy you should at least give him another shot."
Ms. Snapper head said, "What the fuck are you talking about?"
Vance put his head down and power-walked away! But before he got out of earshot I know he head Dick ask, "You and Vance were never an item?"
Ms. Snapperhead looked seriously pissed. "NO! NEVER! Did he tell you that?"
I knew she was pissed. Dick thought she was joking around. Dick looked at me and aske, "Didn't he just say there was something between them...as in they were in a relationship."
I giggled...I was uncomfortable.
Ms. Snapperhead was angry...very angry. "That's a lie...what did he tell you? What the fuck is he telling people."
Disk wised up and said, "Nothing I was just joking."
Ms. Snapperhead walked away in a huff. I dropped my boxes off. Dick and I went to go tease Vance.
When we found him we were laughing to hard to make fun of him. Vance didn't laugh. He did stick to his guns though. "She's a liar! I did to hook up with her...a long time ago. It happened in highschool."
I can't remember a time where I felt bad for someone but couldn't stop laughing at the same time.

About a year later I did ask Ms. Snapperhead about her relationship with Vance. She did go to highschool with him. She has no memory of him in high school.

To this day Vance swears he "hooked up" with this woman.

Vance gets paid to work with kids......

No comments:

Post a Comment