Monday, September 7, 2009

The Moleman

Mr. Moleman was the first professional I worked with when I started working in the public schools.
Mr. Moleman's most noble character trait was that he was a closet alcoholic...at least he thought he was a closet alcoholic. He showed up to work several times a month with blood shot eyes stinking like booze.
Moleman's job was to counsel the student's. He was supposed to run group counseling and individual counseling sessions. He did neither. This lazy asshole would tell me it was my job to do them while he sat in his office playing solitaire.
Moleman would make smartass remarks towards me and the other staff members he worked with. He had a dry sense of humor.....he was bald....recently remarried...and he talked very slowly often pausing to make sure he had your complete attention. Sometimes he'd pause for five or ten minutes and pick right up where he left off. I'm sure Moleman knows I think he sucks by now. He sucks and he is stealing tax payer money everyday when he goes to work. This asshole has more problems then the kids he works with. Once or twice a week Moleman would causualy reveal something very personal about himself at very odd times.
For example one morning he came into work and asked if it had rained hard at my house because the night before it had rained so hard his basement flooded. So, I informed him that it hadn't rained that much where I lived. At which point he reached into his pocket and removed a sandwhich bag that had something in. He tossed it on to my desk and left the room. Later that day he walked back into the room picked up the item.....removed it....looked at it......and tossed it back on to my desk....
Before leaving for the day he came back in to the room. He walked over to my desk picking up the sandwhich bag with the wet papers in them and said "I found this floating in my basement....my son's death certificate...and these....love notes from my ex-wife's lesbian girlfriend" After that he walked out of the room and left for the day....He came in drunk the next day and refused to leave his office.
More on Moleman tomorrow

Yes Moleman is a shitbird.

19

No comments:

Post a Comment