Monday, September 14, 2009

Embrace This

I was thinking about the shit birds and the other pieces of shit I had to work with for the better part of a decade today. And a thought occured to me..."just let it go" There is no reason to be bitter or hold a grudge. Then I had a second thought. Fuck that! Embrace it! I don't have many hobbies and anything I can do to bring them some discomfort and bring me a smile is well worth it....
But as I was thinking about that the term "bitter" reminded me of an incident that was probably one of the first little.....petty things that eventually caused several professional adults to colude and conspire against me.

One morning I was really tired. I was with my supervisor and the 2 homosexual psychologists that I supervised Neil and Bob. Actually one is really homosexual and I really can't see the other one getting any ass so he might as well be.
My supervisor snapped at me and said, "You fucking turd quit your bitching"
I said, "I'm just bitter today for some reason."
Then Neil in his homo-sarcastic tone said, "You are what you eat."
I wasn't really thinking at the time and I said back, "Shut up, asshole."
I thought it was just good natured locker room talk between the boys.

Apparently not......

and if you didn't get it let me explain. I was bitter because I was eating something bitter. And he's an asshole for the same reason..


incidentally Neil, Bob, Ms. Crap, Vance Romance........all shit birds and all friends

No comments:

Post a Comment