Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I thought it was funny?

One of my undoings at my old job was my inability to play politics. I just don't understand it. Everyone has a job to do so why can't they just do it?

Anyway one of my underlings would never listen. He was very arrogant and condescending when he talked. HE hated the fact that I was younger and made more money. I know this because he told me so.

My direction was to "massage his ego" as a way of managing him. That came from the big boss.

One day I asked this man a yes or no question. And he started to give me a long ass diatribe about nothing.

I don't remember what he said, but at one point I asked "what's the difference?"
Which sent him into a homosexual tizzy.

The man got very mad and started yelling at me. Now for the record at this point in my career I was under the impression that men acted a certain way universally. Men can call each other names and it's kind of normal.

Anyway this queer douche bag thought he was real funny and said, "I don't know. What's the difference between your wife and your mom?"

I said..."I don't know can yuo just answer the question?"

"Well I hope you'd know!" He said as if he just really got me good with that one.
He pissed me off!
So I asked, "What's the difference between your boyfriend and life savers?"

Oh I should tell you that everyone pretended the man wasn't gay

He said back, "Oh fuck you....you don't even have an answer to a retarded question like that"

I said, "Yeah...your boyfriend doesn't come in five different flavors."

I thought it was funny...he didn't

I said

No comments:

Post a Comment