Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Funny Doctor

My whole life I was never sick. As soon as I started working with kids I was practically knocking on death's door.
At one point I got a viral infection from kids who play with their own shit. Fecalphiliacs I think is what they are called. To make a long story short the medicine they gave me to help me get well gave me ulcers.
For awhile I refused to go back to the doctor because I hate wasting my time and I really hate being touched. When I finally consented the doctor told me that he needed to look in my stomach. He suggested an endoscopy which I initially had mistaken for a colonoscopy. I refused! Eventually my stomach hurt so bad that I went...plus I learned I'd be asleep and they'ed go in through my mouth.
My mother decided she'd drive me to make sure that I went.

The doctor saw me for less than a minute before the nurses came in to prep me. While they were getting things set up my mom thought it might be a good idea to inform the nurses hwo were roughly the same age as me that I was a big baby when it came to things of this nature. AND that I had initially refused the procedure because I thought they'd stick a camera up my behind. The nurses thought this was quite funny.

So funny infact they started to tease me about it.

I don't know about you, but it makes me uncomfortable to have two young ladies who I just met making jokes about sticking things up my ass.

They placed the mask over my face to put me out. One of the nurses asked me, "Are you feeling sleepy?"

I said, "No"

The other nurse walked over, looked at her friend and said, "OK I'll get his pants...you flip him over." I freaked for about a second and the next thing I knew they were waking me up....

I was groggy when I woke up, but the first thing I remembered was those two idiot nurses.....I thought for sure I had been tricked!

The doctor spoke really bad English and kept getting pissed when I told him that my thoat felt fine...but my ass feels kind of funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment